"That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet"- Emily Dickinson

Friday, July 15, 2011

TGIF

T-G-I-F...my four favorite letters (when together). 8:40am, a long day ahead but that's ok because the weekend will begin soon! I live for the weekends, no lie. Last night was great catch up time with friends, we started the night at Polished here with new essie colors to match our moods then over to Dean and Deluca Wine Bar for wine and tapas here. Getting a polish change is one of my favorite things to do, you can change your look so simply just by a new pop of color! Polished nail bar on Fairview is in my opinion the best place to go, they have so many colors to choose from and free wine (who doesn't love free wine?). Dean and Deluca Wine Bar turned out to be a nice surprise, while I didn't expect anything inedible, I had only been here to drink so I wasn't sure how the food would be...It was great! We ordered a couple of apps. for the table and I had the crab cake salad...delic. Thursday are a great night to go out with girlfriends and unwind from the week because everyone know Fridays are not "real" workdays! We have a weekend packed of fun, so updates to come Monday!
HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment