"That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet"- Emily Dickinson

Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy Bee

That I am...Busy Bee! It's Friday, we made it! I can only hope that being busy will make 5 o'clock get here fast! Work is crazy today, I am single-handily planning our 15 year anniversary party and typing all of the specs for a project that is due Monday! We also have our monthly luncheon today which I am also in charge of, so needless to say I got a lot going on up in here! I am so excited for the weekend, tonight we plan to grill out (steaks), drink some vino and go see Bridesmaids with our friends Jordan and Thomas. I have heard it is hilarious so I can't wait! Tomorrow, just like all Saturdays I have a growing-by-the-minute to-do list! The list includes...framer's market, oil-change (ew), begin antiquing my table, and make apps. for Brittany and Jon's engagement celebration! whew! Sunday Matt's sister Nikki is having a concert at their church in Rockwell to raise money for her upcoming trip to Spain. She is an awesome singer and it will be nice to see them all again this weekend. Sunday is also a very special day because it is Simon's birthday, I can't believe that he will be 10! On a different note I am excited about a new purchase that I made last night, it was a pair of sheer wide leg pants, similar to these...
Mine are cuter!
They are different, and Matt is not a fan but I am! Well that's all for now. Happy Friday!
xoxo-Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment