"That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet"- Emily Dickinson

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ew Tuesday (Why is it already worse than Monday?)

I am writing in black today, because it describes my day so far. It started off feeling like a Monday from the get-go...for some reason I was super tired and the sound of my first two alarms just wasn't enough this morning, needless to say I woke up late, which in turn means I do not look my best, which as we all know will also lead to you not feeling your best. I get to work about 8:09am and realize that I have to fix a CRAZY document (spec) asap. I am not very good with computers or any of their systems so I knew this would be a task, but after having almost everyone in the office try to help me and getting no where I decided to just retype the entire thing! Sometimes it is better to start over fresh than to stress out trying to fix something. (words of wisdom!)Now that is over with and I intend for the rest of the day to be much better!
Here is one of my favorite quotes:
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
E.E. Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment