"That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet"- Emily Dickinson

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New to the blog world!

Hey y'all! This is my first blog ever, and almost the first one I've ever even seen! I decided to create this blog after reading a friends blog. I loved hers and figured this would be a great way to keep up with the things I do and think! I am excited to get started and plan to post every chance I get (which shouldn't be too hard because I find myself with a lot of "free time" at work). The name of my blog is "Life according to Kiki", Kiki is the nickname giving to me my by younger (much younger) brother Simon and it has stuck with me since he first called me Kiki about 8 years ago, and this blog will be about my life...so Life according to Kiki!

No comments:

Post a Comment