"That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet"- Emily Dickinson

Friday, August 12, 2011

No farms No food

For the past few months now Matt and I have been going to the Farmer's Market almost every Saturday, and I love more and more each time we go. The atmosphere is wonderful, perfect for a Saturday morning with coffee in hand and the people are friendly. The produce there is so much better than anything you can get at the grocery store, so fresh, straight from the farm. When the economy is as bad as it is now you have to stop and think about people like these farmers. They farm for a living, that is it. I have made a pledge to myself to buy everything that I can from the Farmer's Market, and why shouldn't we all? It tastes better, it is a fun place to go, and it supports our local economy!


This is a bumper sticker, I ordered one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment